In this training webinar, Halina walks through how you can use Rival IQ to save time and identify actionable insights that lead to content improvements and increased social engagement, and prove your social media ROI.
You might be surprised by the things you can do with Rival IQ, which is why Halina put together her top favorite ways to get more actionable insights.
By watching this training, you’ll learn how to:
Use competitive data to:
- Audit competitive communication
- Use SEO reports to identify trending topics and content ideas
- Take a deep dive into one of your competitor’s data
- Do a head-to-head comparison against your top competitor
- Identify hashtag campaigns
Dive into your Facebook Insights to:
6. Separate and sort your posts by metrics
7. Analyze and compare paid versus organic engagement
Get more from reporting by:
8. Automatically delivering your Rival IQ reports to a Slack channel
9. Automating a visual report of top performing content
10. Scheduling a Discover report to follow hashtags or influencers
11. Exporting daily CSVs to use in a data visualization tool or Google Data Studio
In this training, Halina uses a landscape from Rival IQ Explore—a free tool that allows you to benchmark against top brands in 18 industries. As she mentions, you can easily copy the landscapes into your account by clicking the trial button (see below). These landscapes won’t count against your plan, so go ahead and copy as many as you want!
This tutorial is part of our ongoing training program. Learn more things you can do with Rival IQ by checking out past recordings as well as upcoming training sessions in the Rival IQ Help Center.